Doors And Rooms 4-6 | Chapter 4 Claustrophobia, Stage 4-6 | Doors & Rooms Cheats
1. TAP tiny light, then TAP inventory.
2. TAP lighter, then TAP use and EXIT inventory.
3. TAP candle, then TAP pliers on floor in front of desk.
4. TAP broken plank in front of wood chest.
5. Now TAP all 5 items on back wall, then TAP symbol on wall.
6. TAP inventory, then TAP red jar.
7. TAP use and EXIT inventory.
8. TAP top dot of circle drawing on floor.
9. TAP inventory, then TAP yellow jar.
10. TAP use and EXIT inventory.
11. Now TAP the dot at the bottom left side of the circle.
12. TAP inventory, then TAP green jar.
13. TAP use and EXIT inventory.
14. TAP inventory, then TAP blue jar.
15. TAP use and EXIT inventory.
16. TAP dot on right side of circle, then TAP inventory.
17. TAP purple jar, then TAP use and EXIT inventory.
18. TAP corpse, then TAP inventory.
19. TAP pliers, then TAP use and EXIT inventory.
20. TAP corpse mouth and wait for it to open, then TAP tongue.
21. Now TAP typewriter, then TAP paper.
22. TAP inventory, then TAP paper
23. TAP use, then TAP observe.
24. Now TAP wood plank, then TAP observe and EXIT inventory.
25. TAP lock on floor to the right of the desk.
26. TAP to enter this code : 8- 5 – 1 – 2 – 1 – 6 (See below for logic on how we got this code)
27. TAP stairwell and EXIT room
The wood plank says SOS (which means HELP)
The paper says, H–P, H–P, H–P, H–P… (missing are EL for HELP)
Combination is 8-5-1-2-1-6.
H = 8th letter in the alphabet
E = 5th letter in the alphabet
L = 12th letter in the alphabet
P = 16th letter in the alphabet
If you observe the E and L from inventory, that you picked up from the mummy guy’s mouth, you will see these ccorresponding numbers on the keys.
Doors And Rooms 4-6
Chapter 4: Claustrophobia
Doors & Rooms Level 4-6
Doors And Rooms Walkthrough
Doors & Rooms Cheats
Available on: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
Recorded on: iPod Touch (4th Generation)