Doors And Rooms 1-14 | Chapter 1 Rusty Key, Stage 1-14 | Doors & Rooms Cheats
1. TAP to pick up the wood plank on the floor
2. TAP to pick up the metal pan on the floor
3. TAP to pick up the lighter on the table
4. TAP to pick up the rope hanging from the pipe on the top left
5. TAP inventory, TAP the rope, TAP use
6. TAP the oil puddle on the floor to soak rope
7. TAP inventory, TAP rope, TAP metal pan, TAP combine
8. TAP metal pan with rope, TAP use
9. TAP helmet on the left hanging on the right-side wall to drop
10. TAP the hook where the helmet was to hang the metal pan
11. TAP inventory, TAP lighter, TAP use
12. TAP metal pan to light rope with lighter
13. TAP chalk drawing above pan to zoom in
14. To solve puzzle, figure out what A is. A=17** (Logic Below)
15. Close chalk drawning zoom
16. TAP bricks in hole on the wall to remove
17. TAP chalk drawing in hole to zoom in.
18. To solve puzzle, figure out what B is. B=24*** (Logic Below)
19. Close chalk drawning zoom
20. TAP safe to zoom in. Enter code from puzzles above 1 – 7 – 2 – 4.
21. TAP to pick up pick axe head in safe.
22. TAP to pick up metal pipe leaning on far right wall
23. TAP inventory, TAP axe head, TAP metal pipe, TAP combine
24. TAP pick axe, TAP use
25. TAP wall to the bottom left of door to reveal keypad
26. Notice the red dot in the bottom right corner
27. TAP inventory, TAP light, TAP observe
28. Look at the path of the snake starting where the red dot is.
29. Match that path pattern to push the buttons on the keypad.
30. EXIT inventory, tap keypad to zoom in
31. Start with the button directly to the right of the red dot.
32. Then push the buttons moving in this path: right, up, left, left, up, up, up, right, right, down, left, down, right, right, down, down, right, up, up, up, up, left, down
33. TAP panel with bomb on the door to zoom in.
34. To Solve, figure out the Letter whose paths lead to the GREEN ends. They are B, D and G.
35. Exit zoom, Tap panel on the lower left side of door to zoom in.
36. TAP inventory, TAP wood plank, TAP dismantle
37. TAP knife, TAP use
38. TAP wires B, D, and G to cut
39. TAP door to open and exit
**Puzzle A Logic
If you look at the top two boxes, the numbers are 8, 8, 6, 3.
If you add up these four numbers, the total is 25.
This number is shown in the box below in the middle.
Look at the next set of boxes, the numbers are 2, 5, 9.
If you add up these three numbers, the total is 16.
This is the number shown in the box below in the middle.
So to solve for A, we add: 1, 3, 4, 9. The total is 17.
So A = 17
**Puzzle B Logic
This one is kinda silly.
Look at the for numbers on the left of the “equation”
Count the number of “circles” in each number.
So the first one is 2, 8, 0, 3.
There are no circles in 2, there are 2 circles (top and bottom) in an 8, there is 1 circle in an 0 and there are no circles in a 3.
This makes 3 total.
The next set of 4 numbers has no circles, so 7265 = 0.
So we need to solve for B.
2900 has 3 circles (1 each in 9, 0, 0), so 2900=3
8888 has 8 circles (2 in each 8 for 8 total), so 8888 = 8
To solve for B, B=3×8, which is 24.
Doors And Rooms 1-14
Chapter 1: Rusty Key
Doors & Rooms Level 1-14
Doors And Rooms Walkthrough
Doors & Rooms Cheats
Available on: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
Recorded on: iPod Touch (4th Generation)